Creating a custom connection
- Control panel access is required in order to set up custom connections.
- Access the Control Panel via the cog icon in the top menu bar and select Custom Connection Types.
- To add a new custom connection type click the green Add button in the top right corner of the window.
- Name the custom connection according to the relationship it represents/business requirement, add the plural of the name, select an icon to represent the custom connection and define which two modules this connection represents the relationship between.
- Click Save and the Connection will be available!
- Next step: add any necessary custom fields within the connection type to define the relationship further.