Users can customise their Salpo CRM homepage dashboard by adding widgets. Each widget displays a unique view of the data selected.
The add widget option is available in the top right corner of the Salpo CRM home page.
An Add Widget option will be available in the middle of the dashboard if/when all widgets are removed from the dashboard. (Refer to Widget settings to know more about settings)
Click on the Add widget button to start including your widgets.
Step 01: Choose widget type between Useful widgets / Saved filters
Step 02: Select Widget entity
Under Useful widgets, the available widget modules are:
- Activity log
- Getting started
Under Saved filters the available widget modules are:
Step 03: Chose widgets from the selection drop-down
Useful widget options:
- Communications: the only available widget is Scheduled Communications
- Activity log: My recent activities or All recent activities
- Getting started: the only available widget is the Getting Started Checklist.
Saved Filter options:
- Contacts: a list of saved filters within the Contact list view is available to choose.
- Products: a list of saved filters within the Product list view is available to choose
- Opportunities: a list of saved filters within the Opportunity list view is available to choose.
Step 04: Name the widget. This allows for easy reference and will display as a title on the widget.
Step 05 - Click save to add the widget. The widget will now display on the user's dashboard!