The Saved filter widget displays the results from a saved filtered list inside a widget on the dashboard. After saving a filter against a system module (Contacts, Products, Opportunities and Custom Objects), the filter becomes available within the Saved Filters widget. Not having to navigate to list views and apply filters manually to view intended results save time when frequently used lists are available within a user's system dashboard.
01. Click the "Add Widget' button, underneath the header menu bar to start adding 'Saved filter widgets' onto the dashboard.
02. Click the Select widget drop-down in the Add Widget window and select Saved filters.
03. Choose one of the active modules (Contacts / Opportunities / Products etc..) to select a saved filter from by clicking the 'Select widget type' drop-down.
04. A list of saved filters, and any shared filters, saved within the selected module will be available to select in the 'Choose widget' drop-down.
05. After selecting a saved filter, name the widget in the 'Label' field. The default widget name will be the same as the name of the saved filter.
06. Hit 'Save' to have see the widget populate on the home page dashboard.