When Products are enabled within the control panel, the Opportunity list view page can be filtered down to obtain a list of Opportunities that are connected with a specific Product.
Filtering Opportunities by Product connections
To apply a Product filter against a list of Opportunities go to:
01. The Opportunities list view.
02. Click the 'Connections' filter drop-down in the filter menu bar.
03. Select the desired Product category underneath the Products label.
A list of all Opportunities connected with a Product within that category will display.
04. The Product category selected will be displayed within a blue filter label providing the ability to filter the results list further by using data input against that Product when it was added to an Opportunity. In example, show all Opportunities connected to a Cupcake Product type where the Quantity was equal to 10.
05. Product type custom and standard fields are available under the More drop-down to filter the list of Opportunities further.