The Communications tab within a profile page displays all Communications between that contact and its connected contacts. In example, the Communications listed within an Organisation's profile page contain all Communications between that Organisation and users of the CRM as well as Communications between any contacts, like employees, connected to that contact and users of the CRM. This list can be filtered or reduced by removing Participant names from the default list, which includes all connected contacts.
To view Communications between a contact and any of its connected contacts:
01. Navigate to a contact profile page.
02. Click on the Communications tab underneath the contact name on the profile page
03. By default, all contacts connected to this contact will be included within the Participant filter, displaying Communications including the primary contact and Communications including contacts connected to the primary contact.
04. Deselect contacts from the Participants filter drop-down to narrow down the list of Communications.
05. Reassign contacts to the Participants filter by typing contact names into the filter drop-down. Only contacts which are connected to the primary contact can be search for via this field.
06. Every time a user adds or removes a participant from the filter the Communication list view refreshes and displays the resulting Communications in chronological order.
06. The connected contacts and the associated communications are displayed based on access level permissions. In example, contacts owned by other users which are Private, will not be displayed within the Participant filter drop-down.
07. Use the 'NOT' option to reverse your query and show all Communications 'NOT' with a specific participant.