Deleting a Modules will remove it from the Salpo system.
Deleting a Module from a profile page
- Select Delete from the spanner drop-down icon.
- A confirmation box will appear as once deleted, the Module cannot be restored.
- Select Yes.
- The Module will be removed.
Deleting a Module from the Control Panel
- After navigating to the Control Panel, select the Custom Modules option.
- Select the Module to be deleted and click on the Delete button on the right of the screen.
- A confirmation box will appear, click Yes to confirm.
- This will permanently remove the Module from Salpo.
Deleting an Module category or custom field
- Navigate to the Control Panel and select the Custom Modules option.
- Select the Module in question and click on Edit Custom Fields. This is the same page where categories and custom fields are added.
- Categories are deleted by using the icon next to its name. When a category is deleted, any custom fields attributed within that category are reassigned to the Uncategorised category. Using the icon does not also delete the custom fields built within at category. The fields must be deleted individually.
- Custom fields are deleted by clicking the Delete button right below the Add drop-down on the Module's custom field page.
- Custom fields attributed to Modules prior to deletion will continue to be available in the respective Modules.