The following file types can be uploaded against module profile pages:
- Word documents (.doc .docx)
- PDF documents (.pdf)
- Excel documents (.xls .csv)
- Powerpoint presentations (.pptx)
- Images (.jpg .gif .png)
Note: Allow Files must be ticked against the module within the control panel in order to upload files against that module. Contacts is the only module which always has file functionality available.
- Open the profile page.
- Click the Add button within the profile page and select File.
3. Label the file as something easily identifiable. Click Choose File, select the file from the documents pop-up window and select Save.
4. The file will be added under the Files tab within the profile page. Any Salpo CRM user can download stored files in the list by clicking on the hyperlinked file name as long as the users has access to the profile page.
5. To delete a file, click the Delete button associated to that file line. Once deleted, a file cannot be recovered.