Each user of the CRM should have their own unique login. New users are created from within the control panel. Note: to add/edit/remove users, permission to access the control panel is required.
- Click on the control panel cog icon.
- From the control panel, select the Users option within the Admin section.
- At the top right of the page, click on the green Add User button.
- A dialogue box will appear to enter the new user's details, including a username.
- Select the Control Panel, Export and/or Bulk Update permission checkboxes if the new User should have access to these functions.
- If the 'Send Welcome Email' option is selected, the User will receive an email with their login details upon selecting Save. The email will prompt the new User to change their password before they are able to login.
- Click Save, and the User is now activated!
Find out more about managing Users.