About the Contact Export
Export a list of Contacts and associated data into a .csv (Excel spreadsheet format) to use the data outside of the Salpo CRM system.
Export the entire contact database or create filtered lists to export a segmented section of the data.
Note: The contact export is a permissions-based function. Users must be given the necessary permission to use this feature. User permissions are set via the Control Panel.
How to perform a Contact export
1. Click on Contacts in the top menu bar to navigate to the Contact list view page.
2. Use the filters at the top of the page to obtain a targeted list of Contacts. Or, select and load a saved filter by clicking the flag icon on the left, alongside Contacts. To export the entire Contact database, leave the All button selected.
3. Select the desired data columns to include in the CSV data file export via the Column Chooser feature on the top right of the list results.
4. Use the arrow keys in the column headers to sort data in an ascending or descending order. The exported data set will be in the same sorting order.
5. Click on the Actions button and select Export to CSV.
6. By default, the Export selected columns only option is selected. Click Export all data to have all related data fields available in the CSV export.
7. Once the export is ready, an email will be sent to the logged in user's email account.
8. A link to download the exported file will be sent via an email to the email address attributed to the logged in user's account. Click on the link in the body of the email and click the Download button once Salpo opens in a new browser window. This will open the exported data in a .csv Excel spreadsheet format.