About the Contact Export
The Salpo CRM contact export allows you to export a list of contacts, including the data contained in your custom fields into a .csv (excel spreadsheet format). This will allow you to use the data outside of the Salpo CRM system.
You can choose to export your entire contact database or you can create filtered lists - enabling you to export a segmented section of your data.
Note: The contact export is a permissions based function. You must be given the necessary permission by the primary account holder or champion of your Salpo CRM system.
How to perform a contact export
1. Click on Contacts in the top menu bar. This will bring you to a list view page of your contacts.
2. Use the list filters at the top of the page to drill down your list of contacts. If you wish to export the entire contact database, leave the All button selected (see image below).
3. Click on the Actions button towards the right of the browser window. Select Export to CSV.
4. A blue notification banner will appear (see image below).
5. Check your email account for a link that allows you to download your exported data. You can then review your data in a .csv excel spreadsheet format.