Q. I've entered in my details, but I get errors saying "unable to authenticate".
A. Please check your email username and password details are correct. These details are usually provided by your email administrator.
Q. My email connector appears to have successfully connected but no emails appear to be coming in.
A. Please consider the following:
1. Have you selected the email folders that you wish to collect emails from? These will appear as checkboxes next to your email account details when you have successfully connected your email connector. We recommend that you select your Inbox and Sent items.
2. The Salpo CRM email connector only works with an IMAP style server. It may be that your email server is a POP3 server which is not compatible with Salpo CRM.
Q. My email connector has been successfully connected for some time and has collecting emails, however emails appear to no longer be coming in.
A. Please check that email password has not changed. The IMAP connector needs permissions to access your email server, this can only be done with the correct email username and password. Contact your email administrator to confirm this information.
Q. Some of my emails are showing in Salpo CRM and some are not.
Please consider the following:
1. The email address to which the email belongs may be in Lost Communications
and needs to be assigned to a new or existing contact in the system.
2. The email address may have already been added to your Ignore list. This means that none of the emails sent or received by this email address will appear in the system.
3. Is your email server configured to IMAP? POP3 email servers are not suitable to be connected to Salpo CRM and could cause behavior where emails are downloaded from the server where they cannot be collected by the Salpo CRM IMAP connector.
Q. My sent emails are not appearing in Salpo CRM.
A. Please try the following:
1. That you have selected the Sent folder when setting up your email account. Please note: you my have more than one Sent folder, please select all Sent folders that may apply.
2. There are specific rules about how Salpo CRM handles emails that contain contacts that have been CC'd into these communications. Your emails may not have entered the system if the following rules apply:
a) when sending a email containing cc's every recipient needs to be a contact in Salpo CRM before the email will show on any recipients profile page.
b) when receiving an email containing cc'd contacts only the sender needs to be a contact in the system before it will show on any relevant profile page.
c) Any contacts that have been added as a BCC will not show in Salpo CRM.