Over the past couple of weeks we have released or about to release the following:
- Filter by last communicated date. Use the contact filter to find contacts who you communicated with between date ranges.
- Deeper contact filtering. Search between two contacts via connections. Read more here.
- Improve saved filtering layout. The saved filter will be moved to a sliding pane on the list page, making way for when we add more data to the list page (coming soon). Read more here.
In the next two/three weeks we are working on and aim to release the following:
- Filter by address. We've extended the address fields you can filter by to include the street address town and county.
- Order custom fields. Swap the order of custom fields and custom field categories from the control panel so you have complete control how they display on profile pages and other locations.
- Mandatory custom fields. Select which custom fields need to be completed, when adding and editing contacts/objects.
- Deeper object filtering. For those who use objects, you'll be able to find contacts who are linked to objects (or vice versa).
- Saved filtering on object pages. Updating the other list pages around Lighthouse to include saved filtering.
- Next/Prev buttons on object pages. Added the navigation buttons you find on a contact profile across to other profile pages like objects.
- NOT filter option. A NOT filter will allow you to reverse the filter you created, so instead of 'Show me all contacts who I contacted in January', it will be 'Show me all contacts who I didn't contact in January';
- Communication links opening communications. We've all wanted to click on a communication link which takes you to the page and opens the communication up. Well this is it.
- More bulk edit actions. Add communications in bulk against contacts.