Use the DEAR Webhook with Salpo CRM to automatically record sale orders created in DEAR as Opportunities in Salpo CRM including the sold Products against the associated Contact. This includes sale orders that have been manually created within DEAR or have been created via a third party channel (ie: Shopify, Amazon, eBay).
What it does
1. Salpo will identify which DEAR customer the sale is recorded against. If the Contact already exists in Salpo, an Opportunity will be created against that Contact. If the customer is not yet in Salpo, a new Organisation Contact will be created in Salpo with the associated Opportunity.
2. If the DEAR customer has associated Contacts against it, those associated Contacts will sync into Salpo as Individuals and the Works For connection will be used to show the relationship between the attributed Contact and Organisation.
3. If the Product(s) included within the sale are not yet stored in Salpo, the Webhook will automatically create the Product Category and Type in Salpo and then connect the Product to the associated Opportunity. If the Product already exists in Salpo, the Salpo Product record will update to reflect the most current Product data stored in DEAR at that time and then connect the Product to the associated Opportunity. This will not impact historical sale order information in Salpo as the Product(s) associated with each Opportunity will reflect the Product data that was current at the time it was created.
4. The new Opportunity will be marked as Won, effectively closing the Opportunity.
5. The Opportunity, Contact and Product data is all then available for reporting purposes.